Solutions to Your Material Handling Problems
Screw Conveyors have been made to offer a variety of solutions for conveying or feeding of powdery or granular materials. They are suitable for applications in which any contamination of the material handled has to be strictly avoided and where absolute cleanliness and perfect resistance to corrosion are required. In particular, Stainless Steel Tubular Screw Conveyors are used in environmental technology, in flour and animal feed milling, in food processing and packaging, in plastics and chemicals, as well as in the pharmaceutical industry. We are also able to supply mild steel screw conveyors into all sorts of different sectors and applications.
• The spiral of the screw is welded on both sides and the weld structure is provided with a connecting radius of 3mm.
• Both ends of the screw conveyors should be such as to minimize the presence of areas of product residue.
• Seals and gaskets are compatible with food requirements.
• Screw conveyor couplings are outside the areas in which the product is in contact with them to avoid residual risk.
• It Is preferable to install a direct drive transmission instead of belt or chain transmission to avoid risk of screw conveyor shaft misalignment, shaft bending and consequently poor sealing (we use output hollow shaft gearboxes to save space).
We are able to supply all kinds of solutions to your conveying problems, with either just the solution or the full turnkey package.
Whether it be to convey ice vertically or large wood chips, please contact us for the solution.